What can Google Search Console do for you?
If you have a site you want it to make it "Google Friendly". The best and free way to do this is to start with Google Search Console, it will give you lots of insights to make sure your site will show up in the organic searches.
Find out how your site is performing in the Google Search
- On which search terms your site is shown
- Which pages are shown the most
- When people go to your site
- Your average position on the searched keywords
- Your Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Check if your URL is indexed
- What has the been covered by the crawl + a report
- If the page is been considered mobile friendly
Check your website speed on Mobile & Desktop.
- What slows down your website
- How you can make your website faster
- If it passed all Audits